Monday, January 26, 2009

My brother birthday and Chinese new year!!

Today is my brother birthday and today is also a Happy Chinese New Year. Hahaha today i was so happy i think every children was happy lah, because got Hong Bao to take haha. Today morning i wake up then i brush my teeth and then i put on my new clothes. And then first i take two oranges to give my parent and wish them Happy Chinese New Year and alway young young and must healthy forever. And they give us Hong Bao. Then i go to my grandmother house and i also take two oranges to give my grandmother and i say healthy forever. Then grandmother also give us Hong Bao. Then we all go eat food. The food is so nice, i love to eat haha. All is my grandmother cook de , cool right? Then our some relative come to our house and grandmother house, ya like that lor, lol. Then we go to our relative house and then my brother give two oranges to give my father brother ,ya like that lor haha. Then we say to them Happy Chinese New Year lor. Then they one by one give us Hong Bao haha. Then we go eat their food haha, so nice haha. Then i see them playing Black Jack. Then, i go see some book and something blah blah blah ya. Then we go home. Yay i was so happy i got alot of Hong Bao haha. Then we come back home celebrate our brother birthday then we tomorrow then eat cake because our stomach is full haha. Bye~ wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year ba.

No comments: