Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yesterday today???

Yesterday and yesterday morning , i wake up not so early lah like 10p.m. something ya like that lor. Because my mother say , in the morning we eat brother birthday cake yay. Then i ate two pieces of cake hahaha. Then i very sad because i call li xuan yesterday and yesterday then i tell her the video in her blog is so sad that i wanted to cry liao. Then i tell her that i wanted to finish my homework liao. Then i tell her that the picture is shopping mall but li xuan say no, that picture is not a shopping mall then i tell her oh my god is not a shopping mall oh i wanted to go die liao then she tell me that the picture is a airport. Oh my god i write my sentence is all about shopping mall leh siao liao ah. Then i need to rewrite the sentence i wanted to cry liao. At afternoon about 1:30p.m. My parent bring my brother go see a doctor because my brother alway coughing so they bring him to see a doctor lor. Then only i and sister was at home ya like that lor. Then when they go , my grandmother come to my home with 3 bowl of noodle haha is curry de so very nice. Then when i eat finish the noodle i on computer to play games then my brother come back home then my stomach suddenly very pain and then i tell him go play game then when i come put in the toilet then give me play then my brother say ok but when i come out in the toilet he don't want to let me play i was so angry then i say ok nevermind you play until your game character die then give me play then he say ok. Then i see him play then he never die then he go make a room that he will not die de i was so angry then i say how can you like that de then your game character will not die then how can i play then my brother say na na ni bo bo i was so angry so i click close so he can't play then he very angry then he beat me and he cry. Then i go to MSN and say hi to li xuan then the computer suddenly dc so i was very angry and then i go bath lor but i still very angry because he beat me i never say anything and he shouted at me don't know what thing lah then my sister come and say, let brother play la you alway on computer doing something that not important. Then my mother come and say let brother play la you go bath la. But my father not the same he take newspaper and wanted to beat my brother but he never beat haiz. Then i very sad lor. Never beat him. Sorry i know i very bad wanted to see my father beat him but my brother really more bad then me ma. Then my mother say yesterday then play mahjong then i say i know la no need you to say then she say they play until 3:00a.m. Then i say yaya. Oh ya forgot to tell you all in my sister birthday her friend give her a disc call 蓝球火yay i and my sister alway wanted to buy 篮球火 But because the disc very expensive so we can't buy. Then i was very happy got someone buy the 篮球火present give my sister so now we are watching the 篮球火Final haha see finish liao haha i was so happy. Tomorrow need to go to school liao.so tires sia.
Post a Comment