Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today

Today i was very sad because i fail my English MCQ and math MCQ haiz...........actually i pass my English MCQ but i say i do wrong 2 question haiz then i give to teacher tell him then i fail MATH ALSO fail haiz~because i think honest is the one that i do is correct, i cannot tell my parent that i actually pass my English then i tell my English teacher to mark wrong because later they will say i so stupid..................Then we today have Chinese test i do lor then so-so i think i cannot get high mark as i never learn Chinese haiz............Then after school i have tuition my friend also have then we sit together then suddenly Pei Ni shout then she throw the coin out of HER PLATS OH MY GOODNESS haha is 10cent then they say eekkkkk then Peini tell me to take the coin because she don't want......Then Deon give me 3 choice 1) give to general office. 2)give back to the stall. 3) keep it. Then i choose 2 give back to the stall haha so i say honest is the best.........Then my father always fetch me home then my father ride motorcycle, then half way got a student in a van say hi to me and laugh but i don't who is them i just felt like want to scold them and say got so funny ah huh? Feel like wanted them to die then i thought in my mind and say ride on motorcycle so lose faces i prefer go home by my own............Then i thought again why lose face just don't care them ,ride motorcycle is good have wind blow past me and so comfortable.........haiz...........................Tomorrow science haiz must JIAYOU!!!!! liao haiz because i think my math and English will fail so i only need Chinese and science to pass i think is impossible but Li Xuan say: " impossible is mean i'm possible!!!!!!!!!" Then when i reach at the carpark then my father say my mother vomit then i thought it was crying then i say why mother cry then my father say IS VOMIT LAH!!!!!! okok because the same tone as chinese so i thought is cry haha, my mother sick sia sad..........o_o...........

No comments: