Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today

Today we go down stair to play table tennis actually i don't really play because my brother always want to play with my father then i cannot play then my brother always lose lor then the ball roll to the ROAD oh my god...............then of course my father go take lah then the ball roll until table tennis i mean far away lah then my brother accidentally go step the ball OH MY GOD.....Then of course became flat lah then we go up stair to boiled the ball then when we come down stair already got somebody play liao haiz...........Then my brother cry lor.................Then when we go up stair my mother say when she mop the floor finish then we go down stair play badminton haha then we play until want to eat dinner haha then xuan xuan sick.....high fever.....but then she still go down stair look ok haha then xuan xuan father wow so good in badminton he know how to smash............then like that lor tonight i want to see 爱就宅一起 haha i wish i can go down stair play table tennis and badminton tomorrow but it seen cannot because my homework haven do finish.......

No comments: