Saturday, June 6, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday is a very tiring day haiz....We go to Ang Mo Kio Central then go shopping walk walk then we go eat then we saw ming xing the nickname called ahlamah!?! sorry don't know how to spell lah. Then when we eat finish we go to the MRT because we wanted to go Yishun JC to see my sister performing band.....Then the first group is singing then i like very sian then i wanted to sleep then my father even worst lor he really sleep leh lol. Then i wake him up lor then second group is don't know what liao le lah so sian.....Then last group is band our sister group then i very chamm lor you all know what happening i only have 2 hand take 3 handphone haiz cos my mother tell me to don't know what lah then i use my mother handphone record the music, my father handphone to video then my handphone capture some of the photo lor sian then after the concert finish we waited for our sister lor then go eat then go home then i very sian i go bath then sleep just like that lor then i wish i can buy the boy over flower TT but cannot too gui liao lor haiz.....

No comments: