Monday, June 8, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday is a very tiring day haiz.........I go out with my sister we go to Hougang........We walk around buying things.......We buy a birthday cake to my father as his birthday is near but we early celebrate (yesterday celebrate).......We buy notebook then i buy one big notebook my sister buy alot of small notebook.......We buy some food because mother call us to buy then we buy bubble tea too then we buy newspaper aiya alot of stuff lah then very heavy then my hand very tired......Then my sister a little bit headache because yesterday got raining mah then we....yah i think you all know what i mean......Then go back home i go bath then i watch TV then later the TV show finish i go watch youtube the boy over flower everyone alway chiong the boy over flower i wish i can but the disc but too gui liao lor haiz......If my computer never alway DC i and my sister sure chiong until finish de.......
Post a Comment