Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long time no post...

Hi everyone, long time no post le.....I am so sorry that i never post for so long because i very lazy haha....Between i am addicted to facebook, i addicted to the game like pet society haiz.....I have many story to share with you all. But luckily, some interesting and happy things i have written down in my dairy book.....The diary book is Sylvia Tan buy for me as my birthday present. HAHA..... So when i free i will tell you all some of my diary book what have i write in it. Now talk about today haha.....Today is my mother birthday, i and my sister lie to my mother say we go shopping and go to the library study but unfortunately i and my sister is going to hougang to buy durian cake to our mother but to our disappointment there no have any durian cake haiz....TT.... so i and my sister buy chocolate mousse cake haha.... then we don't know go to which shop then i buy 1 pen my sister buy 1 pencil. After that we go home then we still go to the 7-11 to choose the miss and mr thingy haiz i never choose my mr bump TT.... The rommel have mr bump sia haiz.....Then now we got home so i on computer to write all about this haha.....ok lah i looking forward tonight because i wanted to eat my chocolate cake haha.....yummy.......bye bye....
Post a Comment