Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today

OH MY GOD....I ALMOST EVERYDAY VERY ANGRY LEH SO MANY HOMEWORK STILL GOT WHAT STUPID TEST...IDIOT...THEN AT HOME SWITCH ON MY HANDPHONE SO MANY MESSAGE DON'T FEEL LIKE CALLING THEM OR SMS THEM THEY VERY ANNOYING...SOME OF MY FRIENDS EVEN TREAT ME AS A MAID WALAO THINK HE/SHE WHAT AH QUEEN/KING AH KNS LAH...I VERY GOOD LE HOR...TELL THEM GOT WHAT THINGY BUT THEY DIDN'T TELL ME AND MY NAME AT DISCIPLINE BOOK SAI LAH HATE IT....I HATE MY SCHOOL...HATE IT..I DON'T LIKE MY SUCKING LIFE LOR....TODAY DO EXPERIMENT FUN GOT FIRE DE HAHA=D THE BUNSEN BURNER NICE....THEN NEED TO STUDY SCIENCE TEST OR ELSE GOT TUITION....THEN AT HOME THEY ALSO NEVER GIVE ME PEACE...I PLAY MY BROTHER PSP THEN LATER HE WANT PLAY I GIVE HIM THEN HE WANT PLAY CAR THEN I HELP HIM MAKE BUT END UP THE PSP HANG...THEN HE BLAME ME LOR KNN LAH HE KEEP ON CRYING NEVER STOP I SCOLD ALSO NO USE AND MY FRIEND ALSO SEND ME 40 MESSAGE THEN MY HANDPHONE HANG LOR KNS LAH THEN VERY WHAT LOR IDIOT PARENTS KEEP ON NAG NAG NAG....FRIENDS KEEP ON SEND ME MESSAGE I VERY 烦 LOR IDIOT... STILL MY OLD FRIENDS GOOD AND MY SCHOOL GOOD=) MY SUCKING LIFE WISH CAN FASTER GONE...

No comments: