Saturday, February 6, 2010

so annoying

Hachiko is a very cute and loyal dog....i like him =X


At 5 o'clock...Hachiko sure will at that place waited for his owner...

Hachiko at the National Science Museum of Japan in Ueno...



This is Hachiko status =D



This is hachiko=)






Some people really very annoying i know is friends i know that we wanted to keep contact but no need keep on sms and call right....Li xuan sure know what i talking about de...i read for her my sms... all is call me.....call me...ask homework....ask homework....so sian lor i receive is all this kind of words...Think what i am....i'm not a tool and i not free too...homework alot...plus what chinese cmpo so sian....hate compo...and someone keep on call my house and my handphone but i didn't care...why i care..not my problem right...at the bathroom keep on got people calling me spoil my mood lor so i set my phone to offline so nobody can call in or what so i can continues my songs...Hate them....keep on take my things without asking...like what? haiz nevermind....hachiko....the loyal dog it indeed have this story...and they still make a status on the dog...he so loyal... wait for his owner like 9 or 10 years... i watch the movie i cry lor....li wen also buy rainie yang new album le still have free poster and inside still have lyrics book...still got people still calling me nickname especially some of my friends....this i can see through that they are not my true friends...

Post a Comment