Monday, February 15, 2010

yesterday and today

Yesterday i damm angry....i finally know why li xuan don't want to go china town when special occasion....Is damm crowded...so need to squeeze....and they damm sticky...and something make me even more angry is that stupid old man...he sit on the chair then i walk pass...then my stupid brother stand infront me do not move...then that stupid old man like look at me and keeping make his fake teeth...give me see....then i felt very disgusting and angry lor....i also that time damm scared too...but truth me if this world don't have what police or law...i will scold that old man and even box him lor....then i at heart keep on scolding lor...what i scold is like this: STUPID OLD MAN...GO DIE LAH...HATE U....SHOW OFF WHAT STUPID TEETH....VERY SHINY MEH...BE CAREFUL THAT ONE DAY I THROW YOUR TEETH AWAY SO U CAN'T EAT ANYTHING!!!~......ok then go buy my clothes and something else and then go home....bath.....do some revision....until 5am+++ then sleep with air con yay.....i also tell myself next time go china town take a penknife...so who push u just kill them haha =) jkjk
Today not really too early wake up.....go eat....choose clothes....bath...take photo...take photo with my sister....go visit relatives yay angbao...go there damm boring...haiz...sms lor...listen song lor....to da fa shi jian ma....then eat...go home is 11pm++ then i use computer to play and blog....then now my sister and my mother and some of the relative playing mahjong...i now still haven sleep yet and also never bathe yet haha =D oh ya....today li xuan very shock because of something...i promise her that i can't tell so shhhh...is a secret haha =D i also want those secret answer from someone heehee=) wish li xuan good luck ah...=-D maybe later off com will go bathe...then see them play or watch tv with my father...or maybe sleep....ok lah byebye=) good night and happy new year and qing ren jie kuai le(althoug over le =P) ok lah byebyebyebye =)
Post a Comment