Friday, March 5, 2010

my freakiing lifestyle...

Monday to tuesday all forgot what to say liao....
Wednesday~ history, literature ....boring..
CDP~ lost my file....
Science~ do experiment with Ain...fun =)
Thurday~ Haiz.....my shit life coming toward me...
English.....going through paper....
GPE1~ play the stupid game....someone bang into me and i fall down....my spec loose....leg injure and my face also injuries....the go washroom wash myself and then i want play game again =P Sherly also quite good....she also say that don't play this game lah so dangerous....

recess~ drink water
D&T~ finally use the machine liao wow fun....the thing vibrate we also vibrate haha...
Math~ don't know do what forgot le...
chinese~ got test...suck man
Science~ fun....haha...
Art~ draw the lyo and merly....free i will upload to here....
Reflection~ don't know do what....
Band~......fun?okok lah...
My own conversation
Hihi everybody....sorry not for posting all this day...as....i very lazy and busy....sorry that some of my post i say forgot....but i is seriously i really forgot le....Today didn't go school....cos today is E-learning....then at home study do homework on computer....SUCK MAN e-learning not good sia.....I can't find my science homework on com...and the geo file can open...sian....Then later at home sleep until now.....Haiz....i felt that li wen change alot....MORE THAN ME....she like wanted to fight with me( test mark) so lame lor.....she still say that her literature teacher say proud is good and arrogant is bad....sai lor all is the same meaning but seriously arrogant more bad than proud lah....then i was like tell Your literature teacher go eat shit lah.....haiz....Today my mother buy me clothes wah i love it so much is little miss sunshine 2-tee.....yay~!! Oh ya now CaiYue change alot....she now not really is our lao bu liao....she and Qiao ling not so close liao....she now and Ting Ling more close.....the Tingling is like treat caiyue as jher boyfriend lor....then we keep on telling Qiao ling that your caiyue want gone liao lah....she not belong to u anymore....Then she keep on telling heck care...But i know she not heck care is really very care....haiz...poor thing qiao ling....If you all read this please go to sharmin blog even worse even got emotion than mine....
TOMORROW STILL NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL HAIZ....FOR BAND...
AND TODAY MY SISTER TAKE THE RESULT LIAO...SHE PASS HAPPY FOR HER....BUT DON'T KNOW IS GO WORK OR CONTINOUS STUDYING AT UNIVERSITY....

No comments: