Monday, March 15, 2010

YESTERDAY & yesterday

Saturday~

Skip band...then go out with my family...we go eat first then later go watch movie....we watch being human....then because my shoe slippery then i fall down....lol....then later watch and eat lor...i eat my yummy sushi....=P...and the movie is damm funny and touching ..then ya like that lor...later watch finish go eat i think.....

Sunday~

Go out with my family...go ride bicycle but i didn't ride ...i go there running and doing homework...later accompany my sister to the sea there....we pick seashell....i was quite sad when i saw that died fish and crab....haiz...sobsob....and it was dirty...full of rubbish lor.....we pick 3 seashell only....later when i free i will upload the seashell photo....all very nice but got one big seashell broke....sobsob....then later at about noon the wind blow to us wah is cooling....so later we eat then go home.....when we eat got a stupid boy keep on showing off his psp and keep on stick out his tougue....then later even more worse beat my brother then is like my father and mother didn't do anything so i shout he beat him leh....why u all didn't do anything....then my sister shout to the boy u beat one more time i tell your mother ah....then my grandmother also say cannot beat ah...then later eat finish ya like that lor.....buy newspaper...saw the lottery 2020 my father got buy leh....2020 is the number i anyhow say to my father de i didn't believe it open and my father got buy oh my god....then ya go home...then on air-con then sleep.... oh ya father give us $20 each =)

Today~

today early in the morning that mother say got people throw vase at my grandmother house walao don't know who did it de lor....i want call police liao lah idiot....today got band later come home then continues....

HiHi back~
let continues...
go eat breakfast first...i eat hamburger...my mum also...father don't know eat what then my brother eat fish&chip...then later walk home...claire called me said that jia yi called them to come as 12pm must assembly there then now already 12:15 pm so i go home....wear uniform...and then run to school...run until half way found out that i forgot to put name tag and school badge at uniform...but luckily my bag have extra de heehee =)...then run to school is already like 12:20 or 30 pm liao late le...but we are not the last one...cos when we go to the music room like almost not until 20 people...then we go set our instrument and then later teacher come play with our senior...then later want go home liao so fall in...then listen to the teacher and the student leader nagnagnag...then need to do 40 pumping...alamak...sian sia...then later pick our bag and go home...want to but water then find out i don't have enough coins so end up didn't buy and walk home...saw some of the 1n1 marching at the parade square...and then walk outside the school at basketball saw cecilia...she wave hand at me so i wave back lor...also saw sherly and regina...walk home with shu ting and claire....ya then go home eat duck rice...then later sleep a little while...then now typing here and eating ice-cream yummy =X haiz...wednesday need to go back to school and blow...then need to wear pe...fall in at 8:45am so need come before that time...don't know what day got speech day we need to blow song yay...and this few days we keep on joining main band and blow don't know if we main band anot...if it is then one of my wish come true...ok lah got anything interesting then say now got to go liao byebye =)...^@^

Words for today: Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak.Sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.
(see on google)
Post a Comment