Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CHINESE TEST =X

HALOW EVERYONE!~ LOL okay between today is Chinese test...quite okay lah....not that difficult =X... But our teacher said our class got 1 person cheat lol don't know who sia....but our teacher said this thing he keep looking on our direction....but i didn't do anything lol....anyway i is QING BAI DE Haiz....I sick already...head damn pain....headache yah....Yay tomorrow 10:30am go school =P haha =) My brother go buy don't know what thing and is cost $6 sia....a useless thing leh...inside contain substance....don't know is mercury or oil +(water+colour ink)....If is mercury...dangerous sia....Must ask sister....Mother cook noodle yummy=P okay lah i go eat le.....oh yah this is my quote of 'Bitch' =X

Bad to me (sobsob)
I will be bad to u (heehee=P)
Tease me???( sobosb)
Can, but u better watch out (heehee =X)
Hate me??? Fine i will hate u too (LOL)

Done by: Fann Ong (=

I now doing a quote called copycat =P haha okay layh byebye c=

No comments: