Wednesday, April 14, 2010

yay i back!~

YAY everyone i back!~ finally heehee =D thank to my sister boyfriend help me de...so now internet okay le XD.....let say about last last Sunday ba =) I go out with Siew Ching, Sylvia, Timothy and 3 gays(Timothy friends) =X.....then go KFC eat first then go watch movie......we watch wimpy kid...haha damn funny....inside the movie i was so cold but i didn't take jacket out as i lazy lol haha....then later the 3 gays pangseh timothy....so timothy with us lor.....then we go land and play audition....I was so damn excited and happy....i keep on shouting(not really lah i very anxious mah) then the big-rush i don't know how to play so keep on last.....not keep on lah at least win siew ching sometime =X.....then later play finish....we go eat.....i, siew ching and sylvia eat carrot cake....timothy eat chicken rice....then later eat finish went home.....=) i was so happy....i will upload my audition picture when i free =)....ok lah let say about last thursday i have band....then quarrel with liang hao ( not really quarrel we last last thurday also quarrel my senior quarrel with him too haha) then i bring french horn home....wah is damn heavy...then i use carry de...but i accidentally the french horn knock my mouth then bleeding haiz....let say about yesterday i, ziyun and sharmin play badminton together....then sharmin damn PRO lor she keep on using smack then later is ziyun play then sharmin smack twice i use my hand take the shuttlecork twice(the shuttlecork didn't drop on to the floor)my 'pro' hand is my racket....then later i go ziyun house play.....AUDITION!!!~ wah so exciting sia....play with Damien and Clive.....Damien damn pro lor....Then help ziyun pass the story mode haha =) And i play a game my point is damn high sia...1 million something....break my record liao...Today is Wednesday.....10:30 then go school.....wish i have a nice day....later come back home MAYBE will continues my story....

No comments: