Monday, April 26, 2010

Yesterday and today

Yesterday although i got post but i only post a little =3.
Yesterday night is totally suck =X
I chiong all my homework =X
No one accompany me so sad sia so lonely haiz...
Finally do finish so pack bag and sleep lor =)

Today( Monday)

Morning assembly~ only can say is totally SUCK ( see my secret blog)

English~ Go through our worksheet and we do correction lor =_=|||

GPE1~ play baseball again lol =X

Recess~ eat & drink =P

Math~ Haiz...going through the worksheet too...then our science teacher come in want collect our science theory so give her lor....then continue our math....study math until half way our science teacher super angry and throw regina book because she didn't do haiz...damn scary sia X.X

Literature~ become geo....then we arrange table again...then now is sit according to register number....then study geo lor =X

Chinese~ do the si han....=_=|||

Geo~ haiz...again geo lol XD

Science~haiz....not bad lah okok lah ( see my secret blog)

Assembly~ wear tie XP i want die sia...tie hang me haha =P okay lah that all..

Band~ heehee you are wrong today no band as got mid year exam mah heehee =P

I got do 'BITCH' quote but didn't fully do finish yet so yah didn't write here lor XD

Today Ziyun didn't come haiz...as she sick...anyway wish her recover soon =)

AND I WISH EVERYONE GOODLUCK FOR THEIR MID-YEAR EXAM...
GOODLUCK WITH YOUR CHINESE/MALAY~ EXAM FOR TOMORROW =)

Okay lah that all byebye =)
Post a Comment