Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sick!!!!


Haiz!!!!~ I sick sia....Super chamm.... MC for school 1 day....Cos Tuesday got math test...U see i so chamm why i tio this kind of virus...alamak! Headache....Vomit....Fever....LOL so many illness...who give me this virus???? Idiot.... Coughing...No voice somemore....LOL how i talk...??? Don't talk lor lol....Even worst is i faint sia....first time faint..Faint in the toilet...luckily my mother know...she hold me to my room cos i no energy lol...then yah like that lor Then i pass my virus to my brother...LOL He degree worst sia i 38.6 he 40.0 sia....Didn't see before..LOL i thought that is people die de degree sia...LOL..okay lah anyway i want thank my mother and father for taking care of me...And wish brother and me get well soon...And wish All the mother happy mother's day!!! I haven give mother present yet as recently sick so forgot to give okay lah anyway today Math test...quite okok only i think will pass lah At school i also saw my classmate alot of people coughing haiz....okay lah bye =)
Post a Comment