Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today is kinda suck

This is the worm the orange colour de YUCKSz!!!~ When my mother say u see got worm i totally thrown my leaves and run away xD
This is the leaves that can be eaten =P we use a lot of energy and time make de
This is I and my Mother do de....The root and the soil YUCKSZ!!!~

This is the mother day present
I use straw and fold the heart =D
I thought Thursday i will go band de.....
I thought Friday i will go Vistarian road run de....
But i end up didn't go this 2 days alamak =_=|||
Once again i sick again...
What happened to me?
Headache...LOL
again this illness =_=|||
HATE IT!!!~
I swear...
MONDAY I SURE GO SCHOOL!!!~
GO BAND TOO =D
Okay lah let say about Thursday...
Anyway i just keep on sleeping...
NO ENERGY!!!~
say about Friday
watch TV, eat...sleep....LOL
Then i 11:00pm go bathe then was like hair very wet
so yah
want to keep awake very easy
i play auditionxD
so i end up 3:30am go sleep lol
Then audition i level up le
level 15
the auditionsea thingy give me X2 den or exp (forgot le)
Then a hair
The hair to me is nice lah
But it only last for 7 days that mean 1 week
Haiz...
I will she bu de de
I sure will buy A-cash buy back de =)
Okay lah
Today i was totally fed up...
I was watching TV
plus i sick too
Headache
My mother ask me to help her......
LOL it just to make the vegetable lah
Take out the root...
But is totally disgusting lor
It full of soil
worm YUCK!!~
Then the soil really very what lor
some of them is hard soil then my hand some of the skin came out
LOL!!!!~ haiz....
But my mother also very pity lah
Bully by grandmother =P
BUT IS TRUE U KNOW (ANGRY)
They so guo fen!!!~
Okay i upload the picture let u all see!!!
Post a Comment