Sunday, June 6, 2010

Computer spoile haiz...




Hello everyone...Sorry that i didn't post anything a few days...Cos my computer spoile...Can't go internet...Now my computer okay le...so now i going to post le...Some of my words and post a little bit weird cos computer cannot blog so i write in my phone so yah very weird =)



Thursday...



Today have band...put 8am alarm clock but it didn't ring...luckily my mother called me wake up:) Then when i wake up...i of course is brush my teeth and then wear clothes and do other things then it already 8:40 am le...Our band is 8:45am start falling in so i walk quite quickly but i can't run cos my 2 legs injured but left leg more seriously...all thank to my shoes :/ talking on the phone while walking to school...talk to claire...Claire gonna be late as she now still at bus....when i reach school, i go in to the band room...saw Chole, Jianing and Callie:) Then Jianing send me the esplanade photo then Claire come in...she sweat a lot...she use run...but lastly didn't have fall in =_= then we set our instrument...Then yah our French Horn members is full attendent=) Teacher tell Liang Hao to keep up the good work hahaha =) we all laugh cos he have stress le... Then blow lor...I keep on laughing...Then Liang Hao say i always 24 hours laughing then i was like got meh haiz... even Christoper can see is me...Then go back to band room blow march together and horizons...i keep on saying the wrong words especially is horizons name...I keep on saying horizontal...Then when they blow this songs they keep on saying oh we are playing horizontal...Then later got go for break lah...Callie, Jianing and Claire go veri nice coffee shop eat then i and Jianing but tibits...saw my family at there eat too...Then Claire say my brother very cute then i was like cute meh...Then later eat finish go back to school then back to band room play songs then later i went to pull my sock down then i found out my sock stick to my wound :( is damn pain lor...then later going upstairs de classroom then i carry my french horn then sit there slowly pull down my sock and i was shock that it really stick together then i slowly seperate them...wah is damn pain lor luckily claire help me carry books and stand...then play until very tired so teacher give us rest...Then we know more about teacher..He got girlfriend... He 23 years old and he also study at Yishun Junior College......he got in to NTU but then he study private as he don't like studying engineer...haiz..what a waste..NTU leh....don't want NTU go study private LOL...Then continues play songs then later go down ...teacher very good give me plaster but then i didn't use cos he plaster is too small...my wound so big...then i pour my saliva into the container then keep my instrument then wash the container then wear my shoes and then fall in lor...so yah then got home eat gan mian...My mother accidentally pour hot water on her hand so now her hand was like red red...Then eat finish playing audition cos i found out that internet spoile again...cannot blog...Then later bathe then watch TV until 4:30am okay lah gonna sleep soon byebye :)






Friday...



Today wake up eat then drink milo.. about 2 pm go Ziyun house ...then later is Clive come then we go fairprice there cos there got a shop selling sketchbook...Then they go 7-11 buy ice-cream and coke...then i help Clive to put the coke in his bag then i found out that he got bring lap top then when we back Ziyun home...we doing our project then play ghost game that lena recommand de..not fun lor...and not scary de...Then i go play audition then Clive go play PSP then Ziyun MSN...until at night about 7:20pm we go home...Then i eat dinner then watch TV then bathing then watching TV again watch until 3:35am..now i want sleep le byebye :)






Sunday...






Yesterday have band...like that lor...then i carry my french horn back home and it is damn heavy... no one go help me....actually got lah my sister lor... but when she go downstair i already come up...so is useless lor...then i play computer..then later eat dinner then play computer again i playing audition and i quite sad that i cannot use internet...then later bathing ...singing in the toilet...then later watch TV..watch until 6am...then later go sleep...


Today wake up at 5pm...so long right? my breakfast and lunch didn't eat ...end up eating dinner first...i break record le lah...sleep so long hahaha=D Eat finish chicken rice (my dinner) I go use computer then haven bathe yet cos now blogging and my mother watch TV she now very like the show that i and sister recommend de...maybe i will go watch TV too after blog or maybe i will go bathe...Okay lah byebye =)

No comments: