Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friday saturday and today SUNDAY XD

Friday i watching TV xD and then i felt hungrey at about 3:30am...So i called my father to buy supper for me xD so i wait him until 5:30am...Then my mother, father, and sister plus me eat supper together...Then later my sister and mother sleep le....I in the room can't sleep LOL....So i waited until 7:30am then sleep....Then wake up at about 2:30pm or dinner? sorry forgot le....Then saturday on air-con....I study and then watch TV again....Then later at about 4:30am go sleep....Sleep at about 2:30pm wake up eat lunch then later at dinner time i eat instant noodle =P...Then play audition just now...and also poker games....Now i blog lor....So sian, tomorrow going back to school for band...Still need to carry the damn heavy french horn LOL...Then i until now haven bathe yet so got to off com soon okay lah byebye xD
Post a Comment