Wednesday, June 2, 2010

YESTERDAY AND TODAY =P


Sorry that yesterday didn't post cos quite late coming back and my family are waiting for me to watch TV programme so yah didn't on computer yesterday =)
Yesterday~
Go school first...meet dao Claire and then go in the school meet dao Chloe...Then in the school meet dao Rachel, Callie and Jianing =).
Then they all say i wear until very formal...
But i think not really formal leh
Okay lah then we go toilet...
Then go in the bus...
Then sit with Claire...
Poor Callie sit alone...cos Jianing is not brasses so not same bus...
Then i and Claire listen songs...then playing with handphone and then talk and laughing...I think i and Claire is the most noisy person in bus =P
Then reach esplanade...
Wah so happy and excited...
Saw that not only we come...other school also come...
They are wearing their school uniform and band tee
We wear home clothes, i felt weird sia...
Then i saw them wear GYSS band tee...
I was like why so familiar...Then i say OMG is Guang Yang Sec...
Then i find dao Siew ching...I was so shock...
Then laterI wave at her and shout but then she can't heard or see dao me
So i quite sad de...
Then later teacher give us Ticket...
Very happy that I sit with Claire...
Then claire sit with Callie...
Then we can sit together but poor Jianing sit alone...
Then when i go in the concert i saw siew ching siting there...
So i call her...
She see me she also shock...
HAHAHA =D
Then i sit at number 15...
Then later see AMK sec blow lor...
Very sian so i take out my phone
Shock that it have no connection..
Claire phone also like that..
It say only can emergency call..
Then i laugh too...
Eating sweets...
Then later see them blow lor...
Then Later have break...
Teacher give us 20 min...
Then i go toilet...
The toilet door is so short...
Like i stand there then i tip toe i already can see outside...
Then at outside...One of my friend say here things sell so expensive...
Then i say of course lah here is esplanade leh..
not supermarket can bargain...
Then want go in saw siew ching..
we hug each other =)
Then she also say that gao lao organised something and then she is inviting people...
Yah...
Then we go in sit...
Then heard them blow again...
I only like the last 2 songs...
Cos they look enjoy when they blow the song so yah...
i like enjoying ehh...
Then later the concert finish...
we still siting there...
Cos teacher tell us that the bus have problem maybe 10pm then come...Then we was like wtf?
Then we go outside wait lor....we keep take each other photograph...hahaha =) so damn funny....
Then later brasses bus come...yay we can go first =)
Then when we reach school yah like that lor..
Then Claire go home first...then callie father come and fetch her...
Then rachel father also...
Then Jianing father also come and fetch her...
Then i walk very quickly home...
Then at the traffic light saw my father...
I was so damn happy....
Then we walk home lor...
My leg injured because of my shoes...
Then go home eat, bathe, watch TV...
We watch until morning 7:30am
Then we go sleep...Sleep until about 12pm
Mother call me wake up...
Then go eat lor...
Then go home sleep...Sleep until dinner time...
Then eat dinner...
Then watch TV...
Then go asknlearn teach my brother math...
Okay lah then now blogging....
Haiz...
Haven bathe yet...
I want go bathe le byebye =)

EDITED

After bathing...Playing audition xD
Then like that lor play until quite late...
then now edit lor...
Okay lah gonna sleep...
Tomorrow still have band haiz tired =)
wish that tomorrow don't late for band xD
BYE!!!~

No comments: