Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Again~

Hello readers =D. I was so happy that i didn't tio hand foot and mouth disease xD. But my brother have....So i need to stay away from him xD. I very bad hor~....=X Then yah like that lor....Fever keep go up and down like very fun like that lor idiot... Haiz... I really wish our life can rewind...Now Fann(me) is not like last time Fann le...Haiz...Now people joke with me i will thought they accuse me...Why can't i just 看开 a little bit? They are just joking!! And now i still will lie to friends...I mean i last time also will lie lah but now....IS NOT THE SAME!! When they ask Homework do finish le ma, i will say no but actually sometime is yes i do finish le... When they ask me about homework i will say don't know...When they copy my work...I felt happy because at exam they sure don't know how to do and then they fail...Now i learn to say No to everybody...OMG i become worse =( how?? haiz... Example...Li wen ask me a lot of question about audition...I won't 乐意 or proper de answer her...Cos i think she laugh at me...Laugh at me that i can't play...LOLz weird right? I just have that kind of feeling...But anyway Li wen please don't mind cos is not your problem is mine problem...i think i now at 叛逆期 so become like that...anyway i don't really trust everyone nowaday...I also don't know why...Haiz...Because of PSLE take result that day??? my answer not confirm....only can say maybe.. Everyday go back home my mother sure nag at me...sometime i didn't argue with her i just do my thing but sometime i will quarrel with her...But luckily if sister at home she sure will help de...She always say mother can you shut up. Back from school already very tired and 烦 already u still nag. I think my sister go through this so she know...Haiz...Anyway i alter my skirt le...until knee...for me is quite short le Not really use to it...Maybe because i don't like wearing dress or skirt ba. Okay lah byebye =)
Post a Comment