Monday, August 9, 2010

温馨

OMG!!~ I thought my senior won't care about me... I thought when i not in band they will 谢天谢地...But i was wrong...And i very happy that i was wrong =D They still care!!! They call me and sms me to get well and tell me to chiong water =D Okay =) i listen...I really chiong water... Everyday chiong water....But at National Day i did not turn up....I was sad...I still sick so cannot perform....But Senior didn't blame me instead they say Get well soon... You no need come... =) I was so happy. I felt so 温馨...xD THEY STILL CARE!!!~ I must treat them 好一些 already....
Haiz... sad.... Tio HFMD... stay at home 1 weeks already still need to stay i think...haiz...I miss school....I sure miss out a lot of fun....Haiz....I miss band too... Haiz... Wish i get well and go back school...But anyway i don't have fever le...Thank to water xD hahaha =) okay lah byebye =)

No comments: