Saturday, September 18, 2010

Die Liao


Haiz...Die liao...Really die liao...My science, home econs and geo sure fail liao =( Haiz how? I already try my best le...Okay lah...Today change places(Finally) But still sit with boy...HAIZ...Then yah....Like that lor...On facebook ....All nasty comment about Eugenia...Okay is non of my business....Then yah tomorrow go out with Lena and Ziyun? Don't know Ziyun free a not...Need to go compass buy ingredients for Home econs decoration....Aiya sian ! Oh yah i very sad:'(...Heard from li wen that Mr Ong is going to retire soon....I so sad:'( He is a good teacher =) But....Haiz...Then if i go APS i can't see him already...6.4'09 Planning to meet up and go APS for Mr Ong farewell....I think is after exam lah...so yah....I want go...Don't know can go anot cos...IDK! As this farewell is the last time i can see Mr Ong le...Haiz sad :'( Oh yah today i have weird dream...Aiya...Not really the same dream as before....I saw my 1N1 classmates....Then they are wearing uniform of course...Then is at ICT room....Then do don't know what thing on computer....Then later i remember i go toilet...Then still see my classmates(boys) In the toilet too....Then later my classmates head don't know but what hairband....I remember got mickey mouse...Then later got people help people to take photo....Then i and don't know who keep on hiding....Haiz...Then later i wake up le...What a weird dream....Okay lah byebye =)







당신과 사랑 나 진지하게에서 아직 내가 고백 아니 용기를 ...

당신을 사랑 해요 ..하지만 고백할 용기가 없음에 심각하게 ...


Post a Comment