Saturday, October 23, 2010

Promotion Day....


Today is Promotion day....So no need go school :) So maybe Monday know who go which class le...I wish our class won't separate :(...Cos i will miss...sure will miss those happy time and mischievous time....Yesterday come back home...Sleep.....And i totally forgot to bathe -.-''' So today wake up....go eat....Ride motor :) Go lavender to do passport....heehee :) ride motor is so cooling:) I LOVE IT! At lavender....My photo cannot use because is too dark LOL so take a new one and is super ugly :P Then do finish go back home :) when riding motor it stop because of red light ;) Then suddenly a stupid bee come flying here and there beside me and my dad -.-''' I scared INSECTS!!! so i use my hand to make it away because i scared and i didn't think too much of it....My father at there keep on shouting say don't hit!!!! Is a bee it will stung you!!!~ Okay fine...I stop hitting and the bee fly infont my dad face hahahaha :) I at there laughing heehee :) then later green light and off we go :) Okay later got home...Read book....Play com....Eat dinner....Bathe....Watch TV....Read book....Play com :) so yah bye :)


PS: SHINee and SNSD will be coming to Singapore tomorrow... Will i be able to see them? My mother don't allow me to go because of the haze Zzz...But i will try to ask my dad :P
PS: My com work 'a little bit' slow at night...
Post a Comment