Thursday, November 25, 2010

Band Exchange

Today band exchange not that fun...sian :(
Woodland secondary school come to our school.
But i only make 1 new friend nia.
And that is Joey :)

She is band major so i ask her if it tough
she say yah....

Then later introduce ourself...
I was like quite fierce?
Cos when i introduce myself i was like
My name is Fann and THAT NOTHING WRONG WITH MY NAME!!!
Then Claire is the most funnier
when she introduce herself she say her name is Crystal
wahahaha :D
Senior say Claire if u want use fake name Please lah
Crystal very 'lao tu'
Please name some nicer de
hahahaha :D then later sectional finish go up to the hall :)
Then they play then we play
Then combine.
Then i felt like we are challenging them lor.
They play what thing we also must play what thing idiot.
Then we end up playing until very lousy lor
Because the set piece we only go through one time nia
Idiot man!
Then yah like that lor.
Then they play play play lor.
Then play until quite nice :)
No is very nice :)
When they play...
They play very loud and have confidence...
Not like us...haiz..
but also can't blame us right?
the set piece we only go through one of course no confidence lah
But luckily we got play 2 piece is we confidence de :)
Their band Tee quite nice :)
Black in colour and the words is in pink ;)
Our motto is ''One band, One sound''
Their is ''One band, One life''
But i still think our sound better :)
Then like that lor.
When they are leaving i tell Joey
You Yuan Zai Jian :)

Then later on we all tio scolded by the teacher...
The band in charge teacher
LALALALALA!!!
Then later on go home :)
Although got bring umbrella but lazy to take out
so WOOHOO!! walk in the rain
so cooling lor :) I LOVE IT :)
Tomorrow accomapny my sister go make hair...haiz....
I didn't go cut because december cut then shui bian rebond mah
Yah...
At there sure very bored de:(
Need to wait
wait...
wait...

Quotes: I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments: