Friday, November 26, 2010

Cut Hair, Take books

Today early...Not so early lah...like about 10:30am i and my sister is about to go eat KFC or maybe MacDonald de.. and cut hair.
Then suddenly office people called my house and said can go take book liao.
WTF -.- WE ARE ABOUT TO GO OUT LEH.
CAN'T THEY TELL US EARLY?
Then i was like tomorrow then take lor. Why must today?
At least tomorrow i can skip band a little while mah.
Haiz...But my mum is so anxious and tell my sis bring me to school.

Then when i go in...Security auntie keep on nagging at us because we cannot wear Home clothes idiotic -.-

Then later she still said must avoid this teacher that teacher...NAGNAGNAG!!!! CAN'T U SHUT UP?!?

Then later firstly go bookshop take books...Quite a lot and heavy...so called my dad to come and take.

Then later go take uniform and PE...

But pathetic me don't know what size i wear so called house.

CAN'T EVEN CALLED LOR STUPID!!!
PARENTS SHOULD COME DE LOR IDIOTIC -.-

Then called my dad, he said he go home check because he said he already go out.

Then later after so long i called him again...HE STILL WALKING HOME!!! -.-

SO LONG STILL WALKING HOME??? WE DUN HAVE MUCH TIME LEH

Then later Called us said what uniform cannot see the size blah blah...

Then buy finish they all then call, idiot ,say mum is coming...

Sister is so damn angry, she just say we already buy le lah and hang up.

Then later buy finish No body even come and fetch us and help us take...

Until we are at the traffic light there then they come i was like go die lah.

Might as well dun come.

Then mum is like so anxious lor.

She check and she saw that my dress is 25

Then she say wrong lah

she say at home de dress 24 i wear like want drop liao

Then i say aiya can liao lah

Then she was like cannot lah

And she tell me to change

CHANGE LEH

AT THE TRAFFIC JUNCTION THERE CHANGE LEH

SO MANY POEPLES PEOPLE U TELL ME TO CHANGE?

THEN SHE WAS LIKE NEVERMIND LAH U GOT WEAR SHORT MAH

IDIOT

luckily dad know my feeling cos u know is embarrassed and is so near my school.

What if my classmates saw it?

Mum dun know how to think de lor.

Luckily my sis say go HDB flat there change

So i change then quite lose lah

Then she insisted we go school change the dress

Okay lah

change lah

Then i told her i dun wanna go

She was like u must go

Idiot

Then go lor

What can i do?

Then change to 23

OMG i didn't know my Waist is 23

Then later go home...

My mum keep on nagging when we are walking home

Then i was like in the heart i was like very annoying

Just wish she could stop talking and gave me some peace

Then later on HAHAHHAS her slipper de string snap

xD

Then i was like laughing like crazy and say she 说错话

Then later after that call my father to bring another shoes for my mum

Then later must cross traffic mah

Then mum was like can't cross lah

BLAH BLAH BLAH

then i was like aiya slipper i change with u lah

is slipper injuried not our leg why can't walk?

Then i just pull her

Then later got stupid idiot uncle with his bicycle

he waited for the traffic light

Then i was like did u press it?

Then when i go take a look HE DIDN'T EVEN PRESS IT

NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!

I GAVE HIM U CAN GO DIE DE LOOK

then he was like can cross le lah

can liao le lah

and then cycle away

Then in that time i wish he knock down by a car lor

no not car is lorry, or maybe some heavy truck

IDIOT!!!

Have bicycle very proud ah

We have motor eh

Faster than you wor

what u wanna do?

Pathetic you wor. -.-

Then end up eating in coffee shop

And then we take 88 bus and off we go...

Luckily we reach in time.

Then i saw someone want go prom night so Angeline help her makeup and make hair damn nice lor.

Then when i heard the price not nice liao.
It is $80+++ wah! siao just for one day only...
No is one night
Then later from 3pm do hair and waited for my sister....
We like about 7:30 or 8 pm then leave the shop
Anyway their service is quite good :D
Then later go eat woohoo :)
Then we go in one restaurant that is only selling Japan food de
Then got a lot of empty spaces lor
Then we ask the waitress if we can it there (4peoples sit de)
Then she say cannot and she pointed at the
Table (2 peoples sit de)
Somemore still at the middle who want?
So my sister very angry and say mei let go else where eat
And off we go
I also quite angry because so many empty space
Why must we sit there?
Somemore the waitress is China poeple lor -.-
Then later on eat
xD love it
is so damn delicious :)
Then later reach home hoohoo :)
Byebye :)

P.S photo upload when i free :P

I'm not you so i can't guess your feeling, I didn't know what happen because you didn't even say clearly and i mistaken it. And then do you care about my feeling? No right? I say sorry because i am 'too kind'. You thought u like that say it dun hurt my feeling? No you are wrong and i very angry although u are my friend and dun think i won't scold you...haiz...Pathetic me...:(


No comments: