Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yesterday

Okay...Begin my yesterday story.....
Yesterday band....We have sectional....

Then because i stomachache...so i go toilet myself...
1N2 had said that the toilet is 'dirty' because their teacher had speak to the 'ahem'
i also scared but because of my stomachache i didn't think too much.
Then later i take toilet paper and went in the second toilet....
I heard water dripping....So i was kinda scared...
Suddenly....My stomach not pain le...So i didn't do 'business'
So i just throw toilet paper into the dustbin and off i go sectional.
Then later on...Play my French horn until half way...
i suddenly stomachache again, so i ask Claire accompany me.
Then i go in but Claire don't dare go in....Then i pull her in.
Then the second door is close...Then i was like kinda scared because we are having sectional
and We very near the toilet...But the worse thing is we didn't even saw people go in the toilet.
So i remain calm cos i thought maybe the door just close didn't lock...
So i go push the door but to my surprise...IT IS LOCK!!!!
So i and Claire run out of the toilet, our face become pale lor.
Then i ask RuiMin about the toilet because she always go in there.
i ask her that when she go in, got feeling of weird weird.
She say no.
Then i was like phew...
Then she say but got one toilet is lock.
Then i got scared and ask which, Then she said SECOND!!!!
OMG
i just when in second toilet man.
OMG i was so damn scared.
I won't go in to that toilet again.

Then we whole sectional didn't really play.
We talk about ghost story.
As we have Sec 4 senior so we ask him.
Then he say a lot about our school having that 'ahem'
They say what jump down lah...
Students being possessed...
And one more thing....
They say band room beside have Handicap toilet and water cooler then the toilet which is 24 hour lock.
I know that the toilet have something wrong but i tell them that i go in before.
They will shock because is 24 hour lock.
Then i say now is not toilet le is store room. Then they was like that toilet is 24 hour lock de.
Fann ah you have special power man.
Can pass through door.
Then i was like OMG....
I wish this is not real, i wish this is i anyhow think de...
Maybe is not what i think....Fann ah think positive...

Anyway i don't wanna think about it....

PS. PLease vote for your favourite Kpop :) http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk/en/



Ps: Please visit my tumblr ;) http://my-thought-n-feeling.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment