Friday, February 11, 2011

11.2.11 Friday





WOOHOO!!!! PLEASE LET ME USE CAPLOCK FIRST BECAUSE I AM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY :D TODAY IS YONGSEO ALSO KNOWN AS GOGUMA COUPLE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! I REALLY WISH THEY CAN LAST VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG AND ALSO MORE SKINSHIP :P HEEHEE :) AND YESTERDAY IS SOOYOUNG BIRTHDAY SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)



I have watch finish the YongSeo couple and waiting for their new episode... haiz so slow :( Just now drink honey so sweet :) love it :D Recently throat very pain and somemore today morning i lost my voice haiz.... Opps i think i don't have anything to say liao so yah byebye :D
Ps: I have twitter le. so yah please follow me :D my twitter name is FannLifeStyle....
MC!!! YongHwa and SeoHyun and Yuri....
Start watching at 0:20 cos infront all is We Got married show.
They are so cute !!!! This is fancam but i can see very clearly.
i want to refresh my mind,delete all my problems,undo all my mistakes,save the happy moments....
Post a Comment