Saturday, May 14, 2011

14.5.11 Saturday

Yonghwa and Minhyuk :D
FUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!! 1 of my post is missing FUCK! Maintenance jiu maintenance lah! No need delete my post right? FUCK! Okay so now last time i write until????.... Forget le :(( Idiot. Nevermind. Let post about today :D Found a fansfiction which is so nice that i read within 1 day wahahaha have 20 chapter sia!!! xD Is about Minhyuk lah xDD. Learn piano...Self learn :/ Learn a song called "Baby" which is you all sure got listen before de. Then also recently listen "we fell in love" sang by adam couple (cute~) and "Love Girl" sang by cn.blue~~~.......Art i have totally no idea what to draw.....??? Can anybody help me think??? My art title is My vocation. Thank for helping ah :D Byee!!~

PS: LOVE MINHYUK!!!!~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥X10000000000000000000000000000000000





PS: Finally have speaker le!!!! FINALLY!!!! If i continues using headphone i will die sooner or later......hmmmm...not die but deaf :P









No comments: