Sunday, May 15, 2011

15.5.11 saturday

Jonghyun :D
Lee Jonghyun :D

She so cute!!!! :D Happy birthday :D

She so damn pretty :D

This is sunny :D Her birthday today :D Oh freak i love her hair!!!


Minhyuk is so cute although he wear glasses!!
YOYO!! Now is 4am in the morning :D Maybe you are wondering why i don't sleep.....because........I'm doing my art :( haiz....But anyway I was so happy that my post automatically come back hahahaha :D Oh yah and............HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JONGHYUN!!!!! Today is cuties SUNNY birthday and Burning- Jonghyun! Maybe you are wondering....sunny??? Your friend? NOPE! SHE IS MY FAN!!!! SUNNY FROM SNSD. Lee Jonghyun is cn blue!!!~ For those k-pop sure know is her/him, for those non k-pop still need to ask me who is that -.-. I love to influence people :D I already influence my friends to love k-pop wahahaha :D Okay lah bye!! :D

PS: Mickey mouse is so cute!!!! MinHyuk too :D


PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!! WISH YOU STAY CHEERFUL AND PRETTY AS ALWAYS :D




PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JONGHYUN :D STAY HANDSOME AND CUTE :D



PS: i WILL NEVER TAKE ART AS MY SUBJECT :(

No comments: