Monday, June 6, 2011

Saw this on FB. Let do it :D

If you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you're paranoid.
If you get 11-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you're fearless.
Tag 20 of your friends and find out whether or not they suffer paranoia.

I fear ...
[x] black people (Especially those some pervert guy)
[x] the dark (If i thought have ghost :P)
[] staying single forever
[] being a parent
[] being in front of others
[] open spaces
[x] closed spaces
[x] heights (I scared but i love it..Especially flying fox :P)
[x] dogs (Those fierce de)
[] birds
[] fish
[x] spiders
[] flowers or other plants

Total so far: 6

[x] fire
[x] deep water
[x] snakes
[] silk
[] the ocean
[x] failure
[] success
[] thunder/lightning
[x] frogs/toads
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[] rats
[x] jumping from high places (But i love the feeling)
[] snow

Total so far: 12

[] rain
[] wind
[x] crossing hanging bridges (I will try if have chance)
[x] death
[] heaven
[x] being robbed/mugged/raped
[] falling
[x] clowns
[x] dolls
[] large crowds of people
[x] men
[] women
[x] having great responsibilities
[] doctors
[] dentists
[x] tornadoes

Total so far: 20

[x] hurricanes
[x] incurable diseases
[x] sharks
[] Friday the 13th
[x] ghosts
[x] poverty
[] Halloween
[] school
[] trains
[] odd numbers
[] even numbers
[x] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[] growing up, becoming old

Total so far: 28

[] fairies
[x] creepy noises in the night
[] not accomplishing my dreams/goal
[x] needles
[] blood

Total: 30

Now Re-Post with title: “I'm afraid of x out of 73 common fears" and tag 20 people! :)
Do it and tag me back :D






WOW! I need counseling :D LOL!
Post a Comment