Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thursday, Friday, Saturday :-D

Thursday, I don't really remember anything but I know that I cry in band.:/ yes!! Again! Cry! Band! Lol! But this time round nobody bully me... Is I bully other....Thursday have speech day rehearsal and two bad things happen... Firstly, when we play the pieces half way... We need to turn the horn... And guess what! My horn hit until siew yi horn and her mouth piece fly!!!! And the whole song she can't play....I feel so sorry for her... I know that kind of embarrassing feel!! So I learn my lesson , I bring an extra mouth piece just in case.... Secondly, when we at band room practising turning the horn... My horn hit until siew yi nose!!! Seriously! I take it no more so I just cry and say sorry to her. My senior and junior all shock that I cry because it not my fault... All of this is accident... But I don't know why I just cry... :-( maybe because I don't like people bully my junior but yet, I'm the one who keep hurting them... That's why I cry ba...seriously sorry siew yi!!! Sorry!! :'( And thank senior and junior and my bandmates for cheering me up and comfort me :-) oh yah!!! Another bad thing happen also!! My clog shoes spoil!!!! :-(

Friday!
Friday no band but QM (those who incharge of instrument) have to go back band. Why??? Hahaha :-D because there some stock they need to take :-D here is the picture :-D




A lot right??? I'm so excited to see so many instrument!!! And yeah!! Those photo is taken from Chloe and Vanessa:-D

At night because I was so bored~ guess what I'm doing hahaha :-D painting nail hahaha!!! Actually I paint my nail to blue sky plus cloud but it so ugly that I wash away and paint domo :-D domo is my first attempt!!! ~

Saturday!
STUDY!!!!!! ~ and DOING HOMEWORK!



No comments: