Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Going out with LiWen :D (Day 1)

Yoyo people :D Holiday is going to end soon and guess what! I haven start my homework except Ace-learning :D COOL UH! I'm going to start my homework last minute again because i think last minute work is always the best :D Hahahaha :D Joking! I self-serving bias again! Promise Christopher will did my E-math assessment to improve my math and guess what! I never do! Sorry Christopher......Okay! Back to topic ^^ Going out with Liwen! LiWen is my primary school friend :D 9 years of relationship liao leh :D She my bestie and holiday obviously must go shopping with my bestie :D
So I wear this and meet her :D
So when i meet until her :D She lend me this 4 books which i like :D I love those kind of true story :) Some more is about abuse so i like even more! Sorry! I'm not pervertic or anything but i just like this kind of books :D Currently i'm reading Daddy's Little Secret :D Sorry for those people who wanna me to lend you all this books. This is Liwen books not mine :)
So Liwen also give me 2 of this file :D Onew and Minho!!!! :D I love SHINee!!! :D Since i have two i gave one to my sister since she love Minho hahaha :D
Liwen still gave me this chocolate! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
She still write for me little notes :D Thank you Liwen! I appreciate it :D
(Sorry if you all can't see. Please zoom in. Thank ^^)
To be honest! I feel so touch when she give me all those notes :') And also i feel a little guilty because i never give her anything yet!
So firstly we went to Yishun :D
AND~
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA~ Starbuck :D This is my first time trying starbuck!!!! Although it expensive but really really very nice! So this conclude that coffee and chocolate can go along well hahahaha :D
(Left starbuck = mine)
(Right starbuck = Liwen)

After that we went to sing K-box!!!! :D WARNING! A LOT OF PICTURES :D
This is Liwen :D






Opps!! Blur~




Okay! This is me camwhore with Liwen hahahaha :D
WARNING! Pictures below is all me!





Bleh :P
Me and starbuck hahahaha :D Lame!
Me and the mic :D I swear that mic damn smelly!!!!! Previous customer confirm vomit on that mic before! Kanasai! Luckily Liwen change mic with me! Poor thing is that she suffered......haiz....Thank Liwen! See that LOVE connector ring?? Me and Liwen have the same ring :D Friendship ring ! :D
The starbuck tissue hahahaha :D

Okay i think i have to said this! I and Liwen went to Yishun K-box! Got this guy very cute/weird waitress. He ask us if he can take picture of us because he want to pin the picture on the customer wall. So Liwen agree and we let him take the picture. And when we finally sing finish and want to leave the K-box, that guy suddenly call us back and ask us if we like to eat red chilli or green chilli. LOL WEIRD MUCH! But he give me the impression is he trying to learn crayon shin. He is cute but.....still creepy and pervertic. I'm not going to go there sing song anymore!

 Okay! Anyway more pictures of me :P

The two pictures above is taken in the MRT :P


The two pictures above is taken when i finally home :D Sitting on the sofa relax~
BUT BEFORE GOING HOME I HAVE TO SHOW SOME PICTURES AGAIN~ Relax this time no me in the photos hahahaha :D
.
.
.
.

So this is the foods they gave us when we at K-box~ We ordered 2 hot lemon tea! :D
After that, Liwen went to bakery shop and bought this chocolate cake to celebrate our very advance birthday hahaha :D Our birthday at July though so very advance :D This chocolate cake is awesome! Actually i want to bought one for myself too but.......All those starbuck make me so full :(
This place very pretty right? This place is Liwen Club hahaha :D We celebrate our birthday here :D

Alright! I have to stop here :) I will post "Going out with Liwen :D (Day 2) some other day :)

Bye :D Hope our friendship last forever :D

No comments: