Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tomorrow is show time :)

Yo people :D I'm back :) I kinda have a mix feeling right now.....I feel nervous, excited, scared, stress.....sad...... Yes! Tomorrow it will be our band day~ National band competition :D I really really hope that we, NVSB can get good result! This will be the first performance without senior.....excluding YanLing and Vanessa. :) Awww.... tomorrow it will be the last performance with YanLing and Vanessa le.....Kind of sad... :( Time fly~ So fast...... Haiz! And  i wanna thank those who encourage me when i almost give up. Thank those that cheer me up when i feeling down. Thank those people who wish NVSB good luck :) We seriously appreciate it :D THANK YOU! We will do our best de! Just read all those post that band members post........So touch :') I seriously hope we can get gold!!! Seriously! I gonna try xiaxue secret le :) Hope it work!


I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition
I want North Vista Symphonic Band to get gold for National Band Competition


PS: I never cheat! I type it out one by one :) 
Picture is taken and done by Vanessa Chia :D 


Hope it work :) Good luck to me, to NVSB :D 
Bye :) 



Post a Comment