Sunday, July 8, 2012

Where the happy me...?

Hi people, I'm back :) Looking through my computer photos album.... I just find i have tons of the events never blog about it. Those are....memorable :) Recently being busy about studies....CCA.....and some personal stuffs...... I just keep on thinking that i'm not fit to become section leader....i don't know why senior choose me...seriously....I can't play well....I no confidence...i can't even protect my junior being hurt....instead i hurt them! WTF?! :( Plus...I cry easily....I know i'm those kind of girl that don't cry easily but i don't know why when i went to secondary school i just cry easily....if you get what i mean...hahaha... Some stuffs is really driving me crazy.... Talk about this to Liwen le... it did help but.... i still feel isn't right... don't know why.... haiz.... but i know all this will eventually over... i know.... Just endure Fann... you can do it :) 

PS: recently being addicted to dream high song and someday etc!
PS: addicted to a song call zombie
PS: I wanna learn dream high dance :) 
PS: Bubzbeauty newest video about happiness really really inspire me.....


As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want.
-Mike Tyson




Bear and endure: This sorrow will one day prove to be for your good.
-Ovid

Post a Comment