Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm back~ YOG~

Sorry people for not blogging.....And sorry that i'm not blogging about the post that i promise on the preview one.....Because i have to clear all the memories before uploading new photos from my phone... :) Have been smsing Wen Jiang ask him something....And i finally know what had happen.... I really feel guilty of what i done...Anyway.... Tomorrow will be our NDP Performance....A little bit anxious and excited but mostly is sad and....well...sad.... haiz... Okay! I should start :) Positive thought....Positive thought :) 

Okay YOG is nothing interesting.... I only know i tio scolded by one bitch telling me not to sit at the logo there -.- Everybody sit there yet she choose to scold me ONLY. Fuck her seriously! Anyway photos~
 This is the photos :D Not really class photo because some people don't wanna take. 


 See see~ Look look~
Spot us?? 
 Listening to some talk~
Teacher always secretly take photo of us!!!!
 If you ever wonder what we listening~ He talking about his life, goal :)
 His wife and him :)
 When they were young :) And married! 
Their family! Their daughter damn pretty!
This time round i cover my face~

WUSHU TIME! SURPRISINGLY!!! THAT WUSHU TEACHER IS THAT TIME TEACH ME WUSHU AT CHINESE CULTURAL CAMP!!!!!!!



 Eugene and Simon. Spot us behind? 
 Spot us behind?? :P
 This girl~ Name call CaiYue. She shave her hair for hair for hope....Yup! SHAVE! I admire her bravery :) She have a pretty heart :D 
Cecilia :D 

If you ever wonder what we doing behind...........Here the photos ~ 
Take pictures! YES! You guess it right :) 
I got take myself individually.....But i never transfer the photos to computer :P


Later teacher give us more time :) So more photo!





PS: All photos is taken by Ziyun, Gillian and Mrs Sim :) 
PS: Wish me good luck for tomorrow NDP performance! Hope tomorrow no rain :D 
PS: To someone, Get well soon :)
PS: Congratulation bubzbeauty :D She getting married!!!
Post a Comment