Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Screw week

 People! Have you notice something slightly different in my blog? No...? Awww....
LOL! Please change the bunny to me please :) Thank you very much! If you have notice, I have delete some link in my blog because......I think is useless. So if your link been deleted....well....
Hahahaha :D Please take away yah~ I'm not gonna keep it.....I also change the mouse icon to cupcake icon :D Hahaha :)




Oh well.....Recently not in a good mood.....I feeling sad and depress! Especially today my Geography test....I flunked it when i study that! Oh well....I still can't get over it :'( Things being.....going so wrong this week....or maybe month... Oh well.... This week is full of test.... Tomorrow Chinese oral and i haven even prepared.....Seriously god...you have to save me for the oral picture....i really very very super duper lousy on that..... You never save me for the geography is okay but oral...please....
 :( Thursday have biology test and Friday have retest of Amath coordinate Geometry which i very suck on.....Haiz....I hope all this thing will eventually over.....I super duper scared now...and i don't know why...
I don't even have the time to breakdown and cry.....



Post a Comment