Sunday, August 12, 2012

Speech day!~

Speech day! This also should be long ago post hahaha :P Sorry lah! 20/4/12 is speech day~  It also the time that i said bye to senior....... I still remember i forcing myself not to cry!! Hahahaha :D Then Christopher said me very weird....Because he never leave i cry then he leave i never cry! LOL! I still remember clearly i cried when rehearsal...... because i turn my horn fail.......Not even one single pass at rehearsal! I feel that i'm such a failure....Not only that, i still hit until Clara and Siew Yi horn and their mouthpiece fly....And i bet you all can guess what.....Obviously they can't continue playing :'( Then at band room i continue practice and guess what! I hit until Siew Yi face or nose? I forgot le but i know i hit until her.....So more depressing i cried again! LOL! I still remember Christopher comfort me still say is not my fault and tell me go wash face! So that's why i call him daddy! :) He comfort and nag like a father :) 20/4/12 :) Awesome day and full of emotion :) 

Rehearsal~


I was there taking prize :D Still very empty but soon a lot of people :D 


So, they get bread and milo.....Me? I get nothing! :'(

.

.

.
.
.
Finally I'm back!~


Surprise! 

.

.

.
.
During performance! YES! I SUCCESS SPINNING THE HORN! WOOHOO~
.
.
.
.
After performance :)
.
.
.
.


 Teachers ordered pizza~~~


 So we eat and eat!


.

.

.

.
.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
.
.
.
.


Senior gave us one book that full of band memories~


 So Christopher pass this to Ibnu


 Yeah.... i know.....Ibnu a bit gay.......


But you must use to it!~ If ibnu saw this.....I bet i die hahahaha :D 


Jonathan!

.

.

.
.
Although it late.......But we still go out and eat~ Not really eat....Just slack at....KFC/MACDONALD/COFFEESHOP :D  (Illegal gathering ;))
.
.
.


Drum major and Band major! :)


Me! Okay....I always wanna find who take this.....I think i know who :) Because i found out... :)


Marcus using fish thingy camera so thats why Ebenezer look big...LOL!

But! See behind! I know who take it :)


 Awww... Jennifel and Ibnu so sweet :D


 Ebenezer! My third daddy! 


Me! Looking tired~


.

.

.

.
Went home~
.
.


This is the presents i get from senior :) 


 I finally receive SYF photo :)


Happygirl97


 French horn section photo :D 


The graduation senior :) I will miss some of them de! :').

.

.

.
Ending of the speech day~


PS: The photos some is taken by me. Most of them is taken from Gwendolyn Albums and Marcus albums :) 
PS: Wanna see our performance? :D we are the world played by NVSB and Rock around the clock played by NVSB .
PS: I personally love rock around the clock because it more enjoyable :) 

No comments: