Sunday, September 30, 2012

EOY

Actually wanna blog about my birthday thingy...... But my mood is being....ruin.... Well......people around me is having their own problem....family problems.....friendship problems...and relationship problems.... isn't all this sound so pathetic? I have non of the above...maybe? But i can't even cheer them up....I feel so pathetic...and useless... How i wish i am there to hug them when they feeling down.... :( That's the best i can do le.... haiz.... Sorry people if i wanna cheer you up but end up making you feel worse....I'm sorry...I'm not good at cheering people up....I even will end up being annoying and irritating and say wrong stuffs... I'm really really sorry. And also sorry for those who worried about me too! I'm sorry! Really!! All cheer up...okay? Please? Haiz....


Anyway! EOY is just tomorrow! I have been studying my ss until siao! My god! *facepalm* Tomorrow is English paper...wish me good luck! :D Thank yah! BYE!
Isn't this so true?

PS: God give every bird worms, it just that he never directly throw it in their nest.....Oh my...I love this quote so much :')

Post a Comment