Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hair chalk :)

Hi people :) Me here again :) I know i should go study but you know....Sometime i just need to relax :) Left one exam and that is F&N :) Jiayou! I can endure this de :) So look forward to Saturday because i'm going out with Liwen :) As you see the title you will know what i'm going to write about ;) Yes! Hair chalk :)


 This is daiso hair chalk :) It work fine :)

 See my sister hair!!!! So nice :) I help her make de leh -wink- combination of blue and pink :) NICE! So going to try on my hair when exam is over :D 

After exam gonna read my abuse book again :P 
I love what she said......There will be a happy ending.... 


AND YES! I EDIT THIS PICTURE BECAUSE TOO MANY WORDS SO I WANNA YOU ALL TO READ THE MAIN POINT HAHAHAHA :P

OKAY bye :)

No comments: