Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My birthday :) 30/7

Hello my little panda :D Finally I'm updating this! Yes! My birthday :D Thank friends and family for giving me presents and wishes :D I'm now trying to save up money and buy presents for you all because i know i still own a lot of people birthday presents :( I'm sorry! Forgive me please! *Puppy eyes* 



Yes! It quite obvious that i want a chocolate cake :D CHOCOLATE COME TO MAMA! :D Hahahaha :D Thanks sister and her boyfriend for buying me chocolate cake.
Thanks for the chocolate and durian eggtart too :D It really yummy! :D
Thanks sister for always been an awesome role model and help me and sponsor me so much stuffs hahaha :D

Clara send me a link of youtube and it is a birthday song :D She even write comment for me :) 
Thanks Clara for being a wonderful junior :) Remember, you must not too stress up too :) Any unhappiness my ears is always here :) Don't eveything bottle it up yah :) 

I first went into class and i saw this bar of chocolate on my table :) 
Thanks WenJiang! :)
Although sometime you are damn annoying and irritating and keep on offend until me, but you still a good friend of mine that have high tolerant and being very patient hahaha :D You have good handwriting so don't waste it! Write more and study hard! :)

Thanks Chloe for the adorable earpiece and card :D 
Thanks for always being like a big sister and always guide us and giving us information if you get what i mean...Hahahaa :D Thanks :)

Thanks Ebenezer for the Cookies and cream white chocolate :)
Thanks for being a good listening ear that always listen to me rant hahaha :D
Hmm...don't get emo too easily and don't tear too easily yah :) Stay strong :) 

Thanks Claire for the self make Biscuit :D Plus 1 page of composition (Card) Lollipop and beads thingy :) Thanks! :D
Thanks for your card! I really didn't expect you will write so much to it! Hahahaha :D We been through a lot and trust each other a lot :) I hope our friendship will last long long :D

Thanks Siew Yi for your mini choco, little note and notebook :D And your plastic bag is adorable!! :D
Thanks Siew Yi for being an awesome junior :) You also! Don't upset too easily!! And don't keep bottle it up your emotion :) Whatever you do, strive your very best :) Don't cry, must smile! Nothing is perfect so no need everything be perfect! Try your very best jiu can liao! :) 

Thanks my little brother for your necklace :) Although it is fake but i love it :) Thanks :) 
I know you won't be reading this but please study hard so next time can earn a lot of money and buy me real necklace okay? :) 

Thanks Gwendolyn for your chocolate, cards and clips :D 
Your bag is adorable too!! :D 
Stay healthy and cheerful yah :)

Thanks Syakir for your Ferrero Rocher :D
Don't keep depress and emo!! I really am shock that you are emo kind of person because you always seem so cheerful on the outside. Don't always so late go home! It dangerous!

Thanks ReiChi for giving me this adorable cow cup that said hard-working, observant and persistent :) 
Your bag is adorable too!! :D
Thanks! We been friend for like 3 years now :D I hope our friendship can last :) It so funny that you always did epic stuff (Not on purpose, it just happen on you) and make us laugh :) Hahaha :D Study hard too :)

Sorry for those people that have give me present but i never upload the pictures :( 
I know mum and Liwen give me present :D Really thank you! Mum give me French horn pin and Liwen give me chocolate and files :D Not only that Li wen still lend me 4 abuse books :D Li wen, if you ever read this, i now read finish 2 books le. I know i'm slow but then........I have no time to read... I will try my best to read finish de! Thanks all :D 

Thanks my mum too, although you always nag at me and stuff and i always get angry. But please forgive me. I'm not done it on purpose and i try really hard to control my temper. I love you mum :) I love how you can be parents and friend at time speaking vulgarity hahaha :D 

Remember i always love you all my dear friends and family :D


PS: Sorry that some pictures is small, i really try my best to make it larger le :( 








Post a Comment