Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ReiChi birthday :)

This should be a long ago things too hahahaha :P Exam is going to end soon! Left 1 more paper to go and that is FNN! I have 2 days break! Gonna chiong :D 


ReiChi birthday we go her house because have party :) Other then that i forget liao......... Let the picture speak yah :) 



This is what i wear! Look like skirt but actually is short :D Kind of regretting wearing jacket though because it so damn hot!


Make up done and i'm ready to go :)
Quite coincidence because i saw Gillian in the bus hahahah :) So we go together :) 

This cutie winnie the pooh is me and Ziyun buy de :)  is for Gillian :) As for Reichi, we bought twilight book for her :) 

.
.
.
.
.
.
By looking at the pictures i found out i just eat and then camwhoring! Hahahaha :D Then see guy play water balloons and gun!! So fun! Hahahaha :D I remember Darren still carry umbrella!! Thats so funny! And they push people down the pool also!!! I remember Dominic iphone spoil due to being push down into the pool. However, bad thing happen. ReiChi mood ruin by one uncle and stuff then she cry! Seriously that uncle should go and die! Anyway still having fun :) I remember my freaking shoes hurt my legs and is so freaking pain! Blister everywhere.

 This is the birthday cake

I still remember one thing very funny!!!! About Simon and ReiChi! Hahahaha! Then they say about future son in law then we all was like saying Simon scared dog, scared cat, scared water, scared fire etc Then Reichi Mum was like aiyo daughter you disappoint me sia, find one boyfriend so useless and then we all laugh! Hahahaha but they all just joking only luh :) Her mum can see is quite open minded :) Oh yah! And we bash Reichi birthday cake! :) 



Me and Reichi! Okay done :) Bye ;)

No comments: