Friday, December 21, 2012

Accompany sister go NUS

PS: THIS POST HAVE A LOT OF MY FACES :P




Hey yo people! Long time no post and i know it :) I'm sorry! From the title above, you know that i went to NUS!!! Woo!!! I'm gonna study hard and went into this university like my sister! :D She's my role model yo! ;) 



That's my outfit :D  Long time no wear this clothes so have to wear it since mum nagging :P

Travel to NUS by MRT! Gosh, it so far away! Can't believe my sister have to travel to so far early morning!

Later on is NUS shuttle bus! Bring us to different course de building! 
Saw security guard car! It freaking cute! So small sia! :D

After reaching, Sister go study of course, while me sitting at the canteen waiting :) 

Wait for like about 40 minutes to 1 hour :)

So how i spend those time?

CAMWHORING!

SEE TOLD YOU! TYPICAL FANN ONG!




I love my lens colour! It pink :D 

SO! Finally, my sister school end! 
My sister went to library! 
NUS library so cool lor! Need card then can go in!
Like those MRT thingy, need card then can go in!
She say she often saw monkeys and squirrel!
But i saw none on that day....wth.... :\


Random picture i capture since my sister in library :)

Then i go see their shop. They sell a lot of things! From clothes to stationary.......etc

After that, went to eat MacDonald morning breakfast :)
Their MacDonald cheaper than outside one!


The left is our breakfast! :) 

Yup! we bought egg tarts again! 

Chocolate and durian egg tarts :)

After that reach home :D YAY!!!

So yup! I camwhore more!






HAHAHAHA! ALL MY PHOTOS :P I'M SORRY!

Do i look different with glasses and no glasses????
The right side hair i love a lot sia! After tie braid that have those wavy hair~ 


Oh wait.......Did i say i go take my cookie monster shirt??? I FINALLY BOUGHT IT :D


Eating cookies like a BOSS :)


Back home drinking mushroom soup :)


See the beautiful sky :D

Okay, end here :) Bye! 









Post a Comment