Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hong Kong Day 1 / 27 Nov / Tuesday

So before going to Hong Kong, we have to stay in school so we can go airport together as a band :) So yup! Have to start to pack stuffs :)



Surprisingly, this is my luggage LOL! It so small because it just a freaking bag -.- 
I don't have luggage....So poor thing haiz....


Some of my clothes :)


Some of my notes that i bring :)


Some of the coins that i bring :)


Vitamin C for my section :)


Drink mushroom before i go  :P


Reach school! Thank to daddy because he help me carry luggage to school :D 
Outside school saw Claire, so we go in together, plus we kinda late :P
Went in first thing, Teacher say our short too short -.- LOL! Whatever ! I don't even think it short. Anyway i hack care. 
Continue! So yup! We all gather at ISH :) We put newspaper inside our instrument so that it won't damage when in plane :) Also, we tie cable tie so it secure :)

After that it 8pm! Which is our sleeping time because our check in time is like midnight so yup :) 
After drinking my medicine, brush teeth and go pee! 
Time to sleep! 
.
.
.
.
.
Even though we say sleep......... Our room mates is all awake......
Talking! woo!
Finally after like..... 12am i get to sleep :) 
.
.
.
.
Like about 2am? Or 1:30am? Our room mates all wake up because Chloe say is time to wake up. So we change, brush teeth and pee again :P
.
.
.
.
After that, we go pack up and keep our sleeping bag :) So, we went to bandroom to put our sleeping bag and to my surprise :O Teachers is still sleeping! Gosh! We wake up way too early le lah!
.
.
.
So we all gather outside the general office. They provide breakfast which is oreo and milo. But i only drink milo because i don't really have appetite :)

So, finally the bus came and we got on the bus and go airport together :D 
Since it my first time sit areoplane that's why i very excited :)
.
.
.
 Finally reach! ^^


Me and Siew Yi :)

Miss Ng group :D (This picture is already check in )

Okay so lets introduce!
From left to right okay ;)
Gwendolyn, Jennifel, Fann, Claire, Siew Yi, Tricia, Sherry, Yi Hui, Callie and Ellie :)

So yup! Reach airport :D 
And it time for me to drink medicine again -.- Burden sia. Stupid me go fall sick -.-
Somemore i don't know how swallow pills. Thats even more burden. All is liquid -.-
And thank Claire for reminding me to drink medicine and help me close the medicine cap hahaha :D 
And yup! The medicine is damn smelly.....gosh....
.
.
.
CHECK IN.
.
.
.
After checking in, we have to wait at one emo corner :( So sad....HAHAHAHA JOKING ^^
.
.
.
And i start to camwhore again :D Full of angry bird :D


It kind of blur, but i already edit to make it clearer le....


See!!! It so awesome isn't it??? I mean like....It so magical! At least to me is! hahahaha :D

Full band :D With Mr Choy :)






Here is my reflection and the plane!!! It so big!!! Gosh! First time see!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
After that, went into the plane. The air stewardess bring me to the seat :D I sit with Yi hui :D So happy. Luckily Yi hui help me to put my things up because i can't reach.....Too short! SUCK BEING ME UH!!!!!!
Then Jason and Jiamin is like so called sit beside me :) Then Jason sit with Ebenezer then Elijah also. Jiamin with Jun wei i think. :)
.
.
.
.
.
 So what i do in plane?
Firstly, I was amaze at myself that i don't have motion sickness in plane.
Hahahaha :D 
So i watch show lor!
Nemo show and Ice age! 
Then later on sleep! I freaking love the pillow~ How i wish i can bring home~
.
.
.
.
So finally after like about 3 to 4 hours, we finally reach Hong Kong!!!!~ Woo!!! :D So happy! 
So yup! We at airport meet those tour guide. Which at first i think they very nice but actually they are not. Is a guy and a girl. Name called Shawn and Tracy if i'm not wrong. I don't like them :) Okay next!
We got in a train that look like MRT but it actually not :) It inside the airport :) COOL SIA!

Inside the train~ I don't know why i laugh so happily hahahaha..... *awkward*

So after meeting them, we go eat lunch :D 

So along the journey, I capture a lot of pictures :D 
Hong Kong give me de feel is like.....I'm still in Singapore...It just that the weather and the place is different :P
In the bus, the tour guide keep introducing here and there. No offence, but i feel irritated because.....I have motion sickness and i really want peace that's why, plus her laughter very weird....Like those kind of fake laugh....But i don't know her, so i don't know is real laugh or fake laugh anyway so cannot anyhow say.... so  yah i never really heard anything she said.......
So let see the pictures :D 


Obviously is me in the bus :) Kind of lonely though because i sit alone :\ But it okay :) At least i can put bag at the other seat, lie down and sleep :) 





So, Finally it lunch :)


I did eat for the first day....But the following day i never really eat anymore :\

After lunch, we go museum :)
Firstly, i go in, i saw a man that look so real i thought he real! But actually he not.... I forget to take his photo....because my reaction too slow and i'm actually not feeling well that time :\


So basically, we went in. There a lot of things to show you know! It just that i lazy take pictures :P
Aiya! But everything store into my memories le ;) 
So we sit these train! And off we go :) Victoria peak :)


See the weather people!!! It super duper freaking cold!!!! :D But I LOVE IT!!!! MY FAVOURITE PLACE! WOO!!!!~ I keep go there and blow cold cold de wind :D I miss this place! :'(


Victoria Peak :D

I remember i go touch Ebenezer hands because he no wear jacket when he at there! Siao sia this guy! 
Thats why i go touch! But end up i can't feel anything because my hands cold until numb liao :\

Me, Siew Yi and Claire at the Victoria peak :D I don't know why i'm not always looking at the camera hahahaha :D 



This is me at Victoria Peak :D My hair is wet because the weather there is seriously really very super duper cold! I also got shop there de shopping mall, but all so expensive! GOSH!
.
.
.
After that, we go other places again. This time round i really feel very sick :(  Thank to the motion sickness :( I always feel very lucky that i never vomit :( Not only me, other of my bandmates feel sick too. But, typical Fann gonna blame the uncle because he like always suddenly stop the bus :(  Maybe because he young, thats why less experience :(


Later on, we go to this place which i don't know what that call :P

And then is Dinner time!


This restaurant can see the sea! It really nice but i don't like facing there because seeing the sea i somehow feel like vomiting hahahaha.... Maybe because i already feel unwell that time :\
The good thing is this restaurant have WIFI! WOO!~


So beautiful and classy :D
I don't like about HongKong is that it always have some weird smell which i don't know how describe.....But luckily i kind of used to it le.


Our dishes...... It nice but i never eat..... I only manage to drink starchy corn soup and then some dish then stop le! Feeling so unwell suck :\ 

So finally! Check in Hotel! :D I wait for this super long le! 
Our hotel is so big and nice! I love it! My favourite place also! :D 




So the room is like what they said! :D The bed is super big! TV super big also! Everything is like so awesome! The only thing they don't have is WIFI! Gosh! Only at lobby then have wifi :\


This is how it look like, the view :) Sorry that can't really see :P 
We live at 52 storey :D 
Room number is 5227 :D

So after bathing and changing :) It time for us to go Hotel Function Room for Rehearsal :)


While waiting for other band to rehearsal finish, i capture a christmas tree :) 
Yeah i know....Random....


Finally inside le :D Playing! :D GOSH I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

But i play until half way go back hotel drink medicine then come back again :)

So that's it! Finally Day 1 Finish and went back hotel sleep :) The bed is super comfy and i love it :D 

~ Stay tune for Hong Kong Day 2 ~ 

PS: All pictures is taken by me, friends and Teachers :D
Credit to them :)
Post a Comment