Sunday, February 24, 2013

Band concert :D

Hi hi :D Yup! I go band concert again :D This time round is with whole band :D I still remember when i take the ticket and sit beside Jason. Jason reaction was like, wah again! Sit beside you! WTS!!! hahahhaa :D Yup i sit with Ebenezer of course and take a lot of pictures :P


Our shoes :D 
PS: This shoes is steal from my sister :P

With my belove hubby Ebenezer :D





With my son :D Jason :)
.
.
.
After listening, we have one small break before listen to another piece. So i discuss with Ebenezer, trying to scared Joseph :P But then.....In the end can't :( So sad!!!!! 
I actually wanna tell him the girl sit beside him wearing red is so pretty de :P
Thought he will get scared because actually that is empty seat :P
But in the end i never do anything luh.
.
.
.
.
Later on after concert :) Take group photo of course :D

Mr Chin help us take de :D
.
.
.
 After that, went to eat dinner with Ebenezer and homed :D

Post a Comment