Friday, February 22, 2013

Chinese New Year Day 2 :D

Ebenezer said i too long never blog le. He been seeing my blog for new update but don't have. So i decided to post now :D Anyway Hello everyone :D Yes! Chinese New Year day 2 :D Guess who coming to my house :P

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                                            Ebenezer come my house and BaiNian :P


He so cute when he give this whole thing to my daddy with both hand hahahaha :D 
Anyway this inside contain 2 oranges. :)


Welcome Ebenezer :D 
So cute when he hug benie :P
And he really kick benie off my bed like what he promise last time! Hahahaha so funny!
.
.
.
.
 So we keep on studying and doing our homework. I know right! So hardworking!
.
.
.
And Ebenezer do until half way playing piano!

He carry my benie like almost whole day! 
I like to see when he so happy :P


He look so funny in this one! I like to post his unglam-ness :P because i'm just so badass hahahaha :P
His spec spoiled, then lens drop! Hahahahaa :P
.
.
.
I'm not gonna say what we do hahahaha :P Shhh!!! It my secret ;)
.
.
.
.
.

GUYS, PLEASE DON'T THINK PEDO!!!
.
.
.
.
So he stay for lunch/dinner :P
He steal away my one chopstick :( So i throw at him the other half and take his fork!
It so funny that when he wanna take the noodle, it keep splash :P 
This is not the first time Eben ;) 
.
.
.

After that chat chat, nua nua hahahha :P
.
.
.
.

So yah! That's all! Cannot say so much :P
Bye :D 

Post a Comment