Monday, May 20, 2013

CLASS MOTIVATIONAL CAMP PHOTO








GOSH! I LOVE THIS PICTURE THAT WE LIE DOWN AND HAND OUT! IT LOOK LIKE OUR CLASS IS SO UNITED BUT IN REALITY WE ARE NOT HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is just how funny things is.

SO NEXT! WARNING! WE HAVE CLASS ACTING SO..........I TAKE TON OF PICTURES THAT SOME LOOK LIKE THE SAME! HAHAHHAA! BUT IT FUNNY THOUGH

Because i get to choose become logistic.... i have to do those equipment. But mostly i did nothing except the wing....LOL oh and wand.






I lazy to edit the picture nor rotating.....So it is easier if you kindly tilt your head to the left THANK YOU VERY MUCH!








































































This is the equipment. Not all though..... Still have devil de. I never take all because time is tight.


This is me with angel halo! I know i look cute! Thanks! *vomit* 
I show this to Ebenezer and his reaction was like....
"Why there is a banana on top of your head?"
Seriously Eben.... -.- 
Hahahaha quite funny when he say that :P

So our class go act and we lose to 4N1 because GOT ONE OF THE JUDGES COME IN LATE AND NEVER SEE WE PERFORM SO HE DIDN'T GIVE US MARK. AND HEARD FROM OTHER JUDGES WE ARE ACTUALLY FIRST BUT BECAUSE OF HIM WE LOSE. SERIOUSLY THAT FREAKING TEACHER -.-

Anyway, we all know who is the TRULY WINNER and that's 4N2 :D 


No comments: