Monday, May 27, 2013

Joseph Luo Birthday

So, 9 march is Joseph Luo birthday! (LOL i actually went to facebook and see his birthday date.....DON'T JUDGE!) So yah, after band we go YunJia house to celebrate his birthday :) The most epic thing is that when he invite me saying is his birthday, i still go ask him when is his birthday.... Seriously... *FACEPALM*

So Eben and me. I know he is kind of blur because the bus is moving! LOL! 
YDS! 


So here is Syakir, Joseph, Callie and WenJiang :)

Callie is the one that bring us go. I remember the journey is quite far :(


Siew Yi and Claire :)

We actually stop at Nex to grab some McDonald 
So yah...

So after we reach her house, she actually sleeping....SO YAH! After that she wake up then we eat something and also see her house and also play hide and seek but mostly i was playing her piano with Ebenezer and i feel bored..... So i play her TV also because it have the hand signal thingy. ANGRY BIRD YO!!!
So i was actually quite jealous that she is damn rich because i was damn poor. She very good on her piano...And how i wish i was that good too even though i know nothing about it :( 
I actually expect that her house will be damn nice but hmmmm... kind of like my daddy style because i swear my daddy will like what her house look because of all those furniture and decoration items etc. 
Because she is so rich, i'm actually think that she quite waste thing so yah.....And she kept telling us that items how much and the other items how much....it actually very annoying....because we does not need to know that..... THAT'S JUST MY POINT OF VIEW, NOTHING AGAINST HER YAH! So after that Claire and Siew Yi leave and i was really bored so i and Ebenezer leave also:) After that, we went to have dinner together :) 


This is delicious although it much more expensive :P

Oh yah! I also did my toes nail long time ago LOL


Without flash


With flash! I think it look nice though! First time do gradient nail! Ahahahaha :D
.
.
.
.
.
So last time my class keep have test so finally all test over! I'm so happy that i and LingLi actually go McDonald celebrate!


YES! DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FRAPPE! Now think back, i very long never drink le sia! :(

Nah, i'm not a good drinker lah! (sound wrong) One is for brother de! Got one aunty thought i drink both and i was like no!!! One is for my brother and she was like wah! See other people child so dote her brother! Hahahaha! STRANGER ACTUALLY COMPLIMENT ME!!!!!!!! *SHY* 
THANK YOU AUNTY! *SHYSHYSHY*

So yah! I need to go eat dinner now! Anyway today all went quite smoothly however!!!!!! Coursework and Chinese intensive really drive me nut! Coursework i still can understand but do we really need Chinese intensive???? It really drive me crazy and i don't think i will did well for the Chinese intensive because i never even do it seriously.......AND I'M ACTUALLY RUN OUT OF IDEA WHAT TO WRITE FOR MY COMPOSITION! HAHAHAHAHA WORSE! I have never been like this before you know! Anyway, i saw my mark sheet today and is like shit so yah! Hey! It sound alike! LOL! Okay i have to go eat dinner now! BYE!!!!!!!!!~Miss me! *wink*
.
.
.
OH WELL! I JUST REALISE I NEVER POST THIS AND ALSO I NEVER EVEN SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER WHEN I GO EAT MY DINNER! HOW CAN I BE SO FORGETFUL! ANYWAY THAT ALL FOR NOW!


PS: I still haven bought him any present YET! Guy have any idea???? Tell me! 


No comments: