Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pastamania :D

So, this is long ago stuff which is like...... 1 month ago? hahahaha :P anyway, i have never been to Pastamania until WenJiang they all bring me go :P Anyway, i'm not a fan of those spaghetti type of person. But i have to say some are really delicious and confirm eat until very full :) So here is the pictures that i have eat or snap other people pictures :P



I'm sorry!!! We are not foods but i think that is first time come here eat so must camwhore......I'm just like the wahbanana the camwhore girlfriend hahahaha :P

If you never watch wahbanana video on youtube before, i think you should really go check it out because it super funny :)

So this is the place....


Look class!

I don't really like this soup....

This soup nice!



My favorite! Garlic bread! :D I like to sprinkle a lot of cheese on top! :P


Ice Lemon Tea :D


This is my first dish :P It nice !


Wen Jiang dish!


Elijah dish! 

So recently, i eat Pastamania again :P


So.....I saw Ebenezer eat this and i was like.......Look so delicious *drool* 
So ya, end up i have one also :P
I think this is mix sauce.......so yah hahaha :P 
Damn delicious! The hotdog inside got cheese one! :P
I LIKE!!!


So this is WenJiang side dish. I KNOW RIGHT! GREAT APPETITE HE HAVE! 


Pizza!


Yay!!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE! STILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE!


WHICH IS NICER??? LOL! ALL THE SAME GUYS!


THIS IS MY FAVORITE TOO! I ACTUALLY PREFER THIS MORE HAHAHHAA!
I'm a chocolate lover! That's why!
I know this dish is WenJiang treat de.....Actually all the dish i eat i never pay a single cent so i think is either WenJiang or Ebenezer pay one SO YAH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO WHO EVER THAT PAY ALL THE DISH FOR ME!
Anyway this dish he treat is because to celebrate me and Ebenezer anniversary! :D


This is WenJiang dish, ice cream is vanilla! I don't understand why guys always love vanilla more rather than chocolate....Hmm....Let me think about it. 
Isn't chocolate nicer? Hmmm.... Anyway! I also realize that whenever guys eating french fries, they like to use 3 fingers to grab the fries. Those 3 fingers are thumb, index and middle finger. And girl often is thumb and index only! WEIRD! I have been observe so long! So yah, can check it out if you go out with guy friend can check how many finger they grab while eating fries LOL! 

SO YAH! LOL!

On  my previous post, i said i'm doing macaroon, guess what! I FAILED TWICE! FUCKING TWICE! But it okay! :) I know i will succeed if i try a few more :) I will do it again maybe when my daddy off because he said he want to see how i did it! Maybe i did wrongly when whisking and stuff so yah. I decided to stop doing so that i won't waste resources and patiently wait until my daddy off. 
And also, i just read Joey blog! It really freak me out about the paranormal.
 And i can't stop but keep think back last year at night i heard a lot of sound/talking when i'm sleeping.....I never blog about that because i also don't know why....Maybe other day when i free then blog about that ba. Just to share my experience....

So yah! That's conclude my post of today so bye :)

No comments: