Thursday, June 13, 2013

13 June 2013 / awkward situation we saw

Hi guy! I'm back again :) So right now, i'm procrastinating...... I actually telling myself after i play finish my Facebook games, i will stop and go back to work but you see now! DID I GO DO MY WORK???


Anyway, i should keep on update about my past few month life :P HOHOHO! START NOW!

So that particular day which i forgot when...After speech day rehearsal i think or speech day, bandmates and i went to Mcdonald and eat.......BUT! WE SAW AN AWKWARD STUFF THAT WE, CHILDREN! ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE!


WHAT DO WE SEE???? :OOOOO

Okay, after using all those meme face i suddenly thought of Ibnu and Ebenezer because got one time we at whatapp using meme face to communicate :D It was so funny that time!
Anyway, speaking of whatapp. Guys, don't whatapp me anymore. MY WHATAPP CAN'T BE USE ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE MEMORY SPACE TO UPDATE THE NEWEST VERSION! HAHAHA :(
Who want buy me memory card??? 


NAH! JUST KIDDING ABOUT BUYING ME MEMORY CARD LOL! Nobody will buy for me anyway...

So, i take ton of photos with Ebenezer :P and so we headed to Mcdonald and eat!


My mocha frappe :P

This is what teacher/conductor give me :D 
They actually pass it to our members and then at the end of it, the member will pass it to us :P because they will tell all sec 4 to stand :)

This is Siew Yi sunflower! But she forget to bring home.

SO! Now you all wonder, aiya fann, say until so long also haven say what you all saw. Okay! Me, Ebenezer and WenJiang is the last to leave Mcdonald because we chatting. AND! WE SAW A COUPLE TOUCHING EACH OTHER PRIVATE PART! AND WE ALL LIKE :OOOOO 
We actually wanna take picture and post it on stomp but then the picture end up blur so yah. Never lor. 
It really disgust me seriously! How can they do this in public where there kids around?! Plus they are not alone ya know! Opposite them have 2 guys which i believe is their friends....They both have no idea what they doing seriously -.- 
So the girl actually watching show on her ipad or com (i forget because it pretty long ago stuff) And then her hand actually masturbating the guy dick which the guy sit beside her....Seriously.....-.-
Oh! And did i mention that they sit outside the mcdonald where passerby walk pass can see?! EWW! DAMN DISGUSTING! But later on they change place to inside mcdonald anyway.
So yah after all this talk it like so awkward.....And when you are there and you saw it, it more awkward....And plus i was with Ebenezer, my boyfriend! Isn't it even more awkward? -.-


So after all this talk it better to end this picture with a PURE flower :D
Don't think dirty, guy! :P

BYE :D

Post a Comment